Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Welcome to Skyptopia

Hello.

I started this site because I've always wanted a site where I can go too to find out, well, stuff. I look at things which everyone talks about, and think - do I wanna do this? Which is why I created this site. Skyptopia.

As you may have noticed, the funny brackets tell us that this site is also called, Review Everything. The reason I call it that is this site is going to review, well not everything, but Anything. If I think it looks cool, I'll review it. From things like James Camerons Avatar, to Flash Games which I like, to stories which I hate or love. If i feel something about these "Things" Im going to write about it on here. I also implore anyone who goes on this site, to join in! If you found a book which your obsessing over (but please - not too many twi-hards) then write about it.

And thats all the introduction your gonna get - TO THE REVIEWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super Mario Game